Hey there, welcome to Pocket Stylist! My name is Supreet and I’m an Image Consultant based out of San Francisco, CA. I help people dress better and have more confidence in their wardrobe. If you want to learn more about me or why I created Pocket Stylist, check out the about page. If you're ready to learn about style, keep reading!
Throughout the years of working with clients, I’ve come to understand the real concerns men have with clothing:
- I’m afraid to look stupid
- I’m sick of wearing t-shirts and jeans all the time
- I don’t want to spend a fortune
- I want to look confident
- I don’t know what I’m doing
If this sounds familiar, you’ve come to the right spot.
I’m not here to preach about new trends that last a season or tell you a Rolex automatically makes you fashionable. Instead, I’m here to give you timeless advice on how to look good and develop a sense of style.
Here’s how I recommend approaching the site to get the most out of it:
- Ultimate Guides. Did you know there are only 20 pieces that make up a man’s wardrobe? The Ultimate Guides breakdown each main piece, so you can build a solid foundation. I go over practical details like: what a good fit is, how to wear it, dressing for your body type etc. Once you have an understanding of each piece, it’s easy to pair them together to create outfits. Take me to the Guides!
- Blog. I hear the same questions from different clients all the time, so I figure you have them too! Check out the blog for bite sized tips and tricks that will help you get your wardrobe together. Check out the latest posts!
- Style Me. So, you’ve tried and tried and tried to figure out this styling thing and still feel lost. Or you just want someone else to do the work for you? If you live in or around San Francisco, let’s get in touch. I work 1:1 with men to help them shop and develop a sense of style, and I’m here to help you! Style Me!
- Let's Connect. Fill out the form below and we'll keep you posted on when we have some new stuff for you!